We know that having an IRS problem or getting an IRS letter can be difficult for you. We are here to help. We solve all types of IRS problems including:
Past Due Tax Returns
Remove IRS Penalties
Employment Tax Issues
IRS Bank Levy
IRS Wage Levy
IRS Collection Cases
IRS Offers in Compromise
IRS Penalty Notices
IRS Unfiled Tax Returns
Statute of Limitations
Below are the steps involved to resolve your IRS problems with Strategic Tax Group.
1. Free Consultation - The first step is to call or come in for your free consultation. At this meeting we will evaluate your situation and discuss the available options for resolving the matter.
2. Retain Strategic Tax Group - You will be given the opportunity to retain us as your tax representative. You will be required to sign a Retainer Agreement. We will then file a Power of Attorney with the IRS. This will provide you with immediate relief because from this point on the IRS will be required to contact us instead of you.
3. We Begin the Process - Together we will develop a strategy for resolving your case and advise you on what steps to take for the most effective resolution. We will be in direct contact with you to obtain all the facts and request any necessary information and documentation.
4. Get in IRS Compliance - Generally before the IRS will work with us you must become a compliant taxpayer. You must file any delinquent tax returns and demonstrate that you are keeping up with your current tax payments.
5. Our IRS Proposal - We will propose a plan of resolution to the IRS that you can live with and see through to acceptance.
6. Proposal Reached - We will review the final resolution of your case by the IRS to make sure it is as agreed upon. You will be advised on what you must do in order to succeed with your resolution and avoid future tax problems.